近期文章

Free Taipei tour: your personal guide, start your journey here


為了要成為一個英文導遊,首先要具備的是英文導覽能力,練習的話一定要有聽眾,所以以下都是免錢的啦!







Hi, This is Albert from Taipei. I want to be a tour guide and now I am in a tour guide training program. I need to practice my tour and I think that will be perfect if you want to join my group for a easy way exploring Taipei city.
Tour introduction: This tour is mostly go around the history path of taiwan, tell you all what happened in this island and the old things and new things.
Ø  Schedule: Saturday or Sunday,  09:00 - 13:00
longshan temple > presidential office building > Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall > Taipei 101 (have lunch)
Ø  Meeting point: 09:00, LongShan temple MRT station exit 1, BL10

Ø  End point: 13:00, Taipei 101 (have lunch).

Ø  traffic: TOYOTA ALTIS or via Taipei metro system

Ø  group size: less than 4 people

Ø  Cost: free

Ø  Contact information

Local tour guide: Albert Yang
Phone: +886919-727-938
Line: riverattack


Please feel free to ask any question, thank you.

you can also arrange a custom tour, please contact me for detail.  



沒有留言:

張貼留言

在你走過之後 Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

主題圖片來源:Bim. 技術提供:Blogger.